A few weeks ago my niece Callie (4 years old)was in town. The two of us were in my car and I asked her what I should name the new baby. She likes Spencer best. We then had the following conversation.
Callie- How come Scott had to die?
Me- Heavenly Father needed him to be a missionary in Heaven.
Callie- Scott's a missionary?
Me- Yep.
Callie- But I never even got to see him.
Riley often tells me she misses Scott and that she wishes he didn't die. I am so grateful that my family has talked to their children about Scott. It makes me happy whenever the little ones talk about their cousin.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Conversation with Callie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know what you mean. I love it whenever anyone brings up Kooper. I love to talk about him. It reminds me that they think about him too, and talk about him.
Kami
Post a Comment