CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Photos

I took the boys to Kiddie Kandids last Friday to get pictures taken. Parker did a great job just sleeping through most of it. We were lucky though to get one picture of him with his eyes wide open.

Unfortunately, Hayden was not nearly as cooperative. We were only able to get two pictures of him. It made me kind of mad that he was such a brat and then we got a picture that is so sweet.

Hayden really didn't want to do pictures with Parker. We had a cuter one but we forgot to take out the binkie.

6 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Cute pictures! We finally took time to get a whole bunch of pictures of Anna. You are so on top of things to have real pictures already.

Michelle... said...

What cute boys you have! The pictures turned out great.

Kathryn the Great said...

Those are cute pictures. Parker is adorable and can I just say as I looked down a ways that you looked dang good at the hospital! Congratulations!

Jodi said...

The pictures are adorable. And I give you an A in Mommy productivity for already having professional pictures of your newborn. You're so on the ball.

Alisha said...

What cute pictures! Your little guys are just so adorable:)

Unknown said...

these are the best pictures ive ever seen of kids this age. you rock!