He is here. Our beautiful baby boy was born Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 1:04 pm. He weighs 7 lbs 8 oz and is 18 in. I was very surprised to hear the length. It is much shorter than I thought. Hayden was 21.5 inches long so 18 inches seems so short. He is so cute. He has brown hair.
We still haven't picked a name but we are working on it. Hopefully we will decide soon.
It looks like I won't be putting up pictures today. We brought the wrong cord. I will post pictures tomorrow.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Welcome Baby
Posted by Young Family at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yeah! Yeah!! YEAH!!! I am so excited that you have the little guy here safe and sound. I cannot wait to see pictures of him. I totally want to come and visit you guys when you are up for it. I can't wait to hear the name too. Congratulations and welcome to the world little guy.
Yeah! Yeah!! YEAH!!! I am so excited that you have the little guy here safe and sound. I cannot wait to see pictures of him. I totally want to come and visit you guys when you are up for it. I can't wait to hear the name too. Congratulations and welcome to the world little guy.
Congrats!!! I've been on your blog 3 or 4 times today waiting for the announcement and a pic... get those pics up quick :)!
Maybe it's my own coming child, but that just put tears in my eyes! I'm so excited for you and glad all went well. Congratulations. What a fabulous Christmas gift!
Cute name :)
congrats, I will be checking on you, call me when you need it.
love you
Congratulations!!! That's exciting that he's finally here. :) Glad everything went well.
I am so excited for you!!!! Congratulations!
How exciting!! I hope your recovery goes smoothly and that you're able to get some rest. Congrats on the safe arrival of baby Parker! It will be fun to see pictures when you have the right cord :)
Post a Comment