I am very tired today and was looking forward to my last nap with only one child in the house. Who knows if nap time will still get to be part of my daily routine after the baby comes home. Hayden was very sleepy and came to me at 11:45 and asked me to "boo-bye" (rock-a-bye). I told him to go get his blanket and we snuggled for about 15 minutes. He was almost asleep so I took him upstairs to go to sleep. He has been taking naps in the playpen to keep me from having to clean up everything he has decided to take out of drawers and closets. I laid him down and he told me good-night. about 15 minutes later he was talking like crazy and calling my name. I went an peeked in his room and he was jumping on his bed. What does this mean exactly? Hayden can easily climb out of the playpen and terrorize his room. At least the playpen worked for to weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment