CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hospital Photos

The hospital is using a company call Our 365 to take pictures of the baby. It is so much better than what they were using before. To see Parker's pictures go to www.our.365.com the number you need to view the pictures is 22362-2540-06663. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Try clicking on this link and it might let you see the pictures without enteing the numbers and my name.

6 comments:

Sarah M said...

I just love his cheeks! He's a keeper!

The Monkey Mama said...

Congratulations!
Enjoy those big cheeks- so pinchable and kissable!
Love ya,
Cort

Michelle... said...

What a neat idea. I really like that way of doing pictures. He is so cute!

mylittlegems said...

He is so beautiful. Love his hair and cheeks. I left a comment below- saying congrats but congrats again- he is darling. I am so glad you and baby are both well. Have a great holiday :)

Tiana said...

Aww so precious! Hes so cute and those little cheeks I want to kissy! I hope your feeling well and hope to see you guys soon!

Erin and Ryan said...

We were finally able to see pictures of cute Parker!!! He is so darling! We can't wait to come back and hold him and kiss him! Hayden is precious with him. We love you all.