CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

He's So Cute...Blah, Blah, Blah

A few weeks ago my brother called and told me that my blog is really boring. He said that my blog is just "Hayden is so cute; blah, blah, blah.

In attempts to change that, I decided to post this picture of my brother, Allen. Isn't he so cute?


My brother and I are very close in age (14 months to the day). When I was little I always had someone to play with even if my friends weren't around. Even though we had some great times together we also fought, A LOT! He had plenty of scratches from me and I got a bloody nose from him. Now he lives in Blanding. I wish he lived closer. I miss him and his family a lot.

Well, enough about Allen, now what should I do about my boring blog? Please let me know what would make my blog more enjoyable to read.

10 comments:

Sarah Garner said...

More cute pictures of Hayden!

I love reading about the adventures of cute little boys!!!

cathy said...

Maybe a little more about me!

Joe said...

No offense to your brother, Hon, but I'd much rather see a bunch of pictures of Hayden.

Jillian said...

Um. I like it the way it is. I know you don't find that helpful, but that's my opinion! I look at your blog just about everyday so keep it up.

Mike and Erika said...

I love your blog! Do not change a thing!

Jen said...

I agree, there's nothing wrong with your blog from my perspective. Maybe your brother just wants to hear about other exciting adventures. But as a mom, this IS exciting! It's what we live for these days :)

I was planning on coming to the library tomorrow so I checked their calendar, only to find out they're not doing it. Am I ever going to get with you guys?!! Hopefully I'll see you before our babies come!

Jen said...

I agree, there's nothing wrong with your blog from my perspective. Maybe your brother just wants to hear about other exciting adventures. But as a mom, this IS exciting! It's what we live for these days :)

I was planning on coming to the library tomorrow so I checked their calendar, only to find out they're not doing it. Am I ever going to get with you guys?!! Hopefully I'll see you before our babies come!

Allie said...

I like you blog though I must say it was good to see your brother. My gosh, I think it's been like 12 years since I've seen him! :) He just doesn't understand the blog thing because us Mom's like seeing what other mom's are doing and love seeing their kids! How are you feeling?

Kami said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I appreciate it. I don't mind at all that you look at my blog, I look at yours too. I just saw your baby countdown ticker. Looks like you'll have a new little one around soon. Don't forget to post pictures!

Kami

Unknown said...

your great at what you do, whatever it is.

love ya,
rob

your b-day card
http://www.bluemountain.com/?source=bma990&rr=z