I went to the doctor this week and we were able to schedule my c-section. I am scheduled to have the baby on December 19th. I am so excited. I will be having an amniocentesis on Thursday the 18th to make sure the baby is fully developed because it is 18 days before my due date. The best part about having the baby this day is that I will be home from the hospital for Christmas and for Scott's birthday. I hope and pray all is well on the 18th and we don't have to wait another week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so soon. What a great Christmas it is going to be for your family. Let me know if you need anything.
Wow! Didn't you just barely tell me you were pregnant? Well to me it seems that way. I am so excited for you and let me know when I can have Hayden over to play. ANYTIME!!!
Jessica that is such a great day to have him! (my anniversary and Wayne Jr birthday!) Good luck with everything! Let me know if I can help! I do just live down the road!
yeah! I hope it all goes well. Good luck w/ the amnio- I have had one of those.
I'll be thinking/praying for you!
yeah! I hope it all goes well. Good luck w/ the amnio- I have had one of those.
I'll be thinking/praying for you!
Wow! I hope all goes well on the 18th so you can have him before Christmas. I'm on pins and needles worrying I may be in the hospital for Christmas this year, but it's all worth it! Good luck - I'll be thinking of you :)
Wow, the 19th is Friday! That's so close. Yay, you get a precious baby boy for Christmas.
Post a Comment