CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Amniocentesis

I had my amnio this morning. I hope I never have to have one again. It really hurt. I tried to stay calm and closed my eyes so I never had to see the needle. I am proud of myself for not crying but it really was painful. The doctor said he needed to go in 4.6 cm. He only could get in 2 cm and then the baby was right there. So he had to start all over again. I hope none of you ever have to have one.

The good news is everything looked great and the baby is ready to be born. I have to be to the hospital tomorrow at 10:30 and surgery is scheduled for 12:00. I will be posting pictures as soon as I can.

I am so excited for tomorrow!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah! We'll be praying for you tomorrow. Post pictures ASAP!

Kami said...

I am so excited for you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Michelle... said...

That little guy sure knows how to make his mommy happy! I'm glad all went well. We'll see you Saturday morning.

Brittany said...

I'm sorry you had to have that amnio! Good Luck tomorrow, (today)!!!