CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Zoo Lights

Every year Hogle Zoo hosts Zoo Lights. They put light on all the trees and there are lights in the shapes of animals. Since I have a membership my mom and I decided to take Hayden even though it was snowing. We thought since I have my membership and we wouldn't be paying it wouldn't matter if we only stayed for 20 minutes. When we got to the zoo I presented my membership and they said that Zoo Lights is hosted by another company and we had to pay. I was pretty annoyed. Apparently they have a few nights when members get a discount. It happened to be that night so it was $3 a person.

The lights were really neat and it was so pretty with all the brand new snow. It is too dark to see any of the animals though. All day Hayden had been talking about the cougar at the zoo. When we left the zoo he started to cry and say "my cougar" since we never did find the cougar.

It was fun but I am not sure I would pay the money to go again since you are only seeing the light and no animals.





1 comments:

mylittlegems said...

oh my goodness- braving the zoo lights in the snow- and cold! Way to go! we have them here too and we go every year- but my kids don't need much more than a sweatshirt this year...it is really warm. Hopefully we'll get to see the Zoo Lights soon- it is always a fun thing to do!