CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tea Time

For Mother's Day last year Joe gave me a beautiful tea set. I have not had an opportunity to use it so I decided to host a tea party. My mom,my sister, Rebecca, and my sister-in-law Ashlie came. I wish Rachael didn't live in Cleavland so she could have come too.
It was a lot of fun but we had way too much food. It was tasty.

This is what the table looked like. I even pulled out my silver.



For the lunch portion I served chicken salad on
croissants, fresh fruit and a delicious salad.

For the dessert I bought yummy key lime and fruit tarts
from Kneader's and made these darling mini cupcakes.

The cupcakes were a ton of work so I'm not sure I will be making them again, but they sure were cute. I hope my guests had as much fun as I did.

4 comments:

Sarah M said...

Looks fun and yummy!

Rachael said...

I am so sad that I missed it. Why don't you have another tea when I come to town?

cathy said...

Of course it was fun. It is nice to get together with just the girls for no special reaso other than that we want to be together.

Michelle... said...

I want to come to a tea party!