Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby. He is so cuddly, I love to snuggle with him. So far he is doing great. I love him so much.
This is right after he was born as the nurses were cleaning him off
Look at all that hair. It has quite a bit of curl to it. I hope that the curls stay but I doubt they will.
Happy parents
Hayden is so sweet with his baby brother "Karker"
Hayden likes to give his baby "yuvs"
Hayden is a little possessive of the baby. He is fine if Mommy and Daddy hold the baby, but he has yelled at others for holding the baby. He was yelling at my mom for holding the baby. He said, "No, Grandma! Mommy's baby"
Family picture
Gotta love a baby in jammies!

11 comments:
Congrats!!
Yay! Congratulations! He's such a cutie! I'm so excited for you guys. Good timing too, by the way. You get to be home for Christmas. :)
So beautiful...can I say that about a boy? We're so happy for you!...and Jessica you look GREAT in the pictures for just having a baby (I know I look gorked in all of my post c-section pictures ;)
Congratulations!!! He is a beautiful baby! All 18 inches of him! You make a beautiful family!
We are so excited for your family, and we love the pictures! Congratulations!
OoOhHHHH! He is so sweet. And yes, you look great Jessica!
Merry Christmas!
I love the pics - he's so cute!
I totally understand your emotions before delivery. When I held Sam in my arms I kept thinking, "he's still here!" because he hadn't been whisked away and because I was holding him and he had been crying. Such little miracles, but such joyous ones, too!
I'm going to Jordan Valley in the morning. Is that IMC? (not sure which hospital that is :) I'm nervous, but feel like all will be well and I'll get to keep this one here on earth, too.
You look great, by the way!
Congratulations! He is so adorable and it is such a relief that everything went smoothly! I hope you are both doing well...and I LOVE the name :)
He is a doll, I thin he k=looks like you Jess.
Have a Merry Christmas.
He is so precious Jessica! And I love that Hayden is so sweet with him. He obviously knows how special Parker is, and that he a part of your family. You look great, take it easy, and enjoy the Holidays with your now even bigger family. You guys are a family of 5! Try and get some sleep :)
I'm glad Hayden didn't get mad at me for holding Parker! I miss the cuddly sleeping baby, but not enough to have another one. If Hayden is still ok, I'll just hold yours. :) He is a cutie. Congrats!!
Post a Comment