
Holidays are so much more fun when there are little kids involved. We took Hayden to Riverton City's Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. I told him to play "clean up" so he would put the eggs in his basket. He got five eggs. His cousin Brea would pick up an egg and keep looking at it but didn't want to put them in her basket. She did put a few eggs in her basket but it took some coaxing from Joe. Megan, on the other hand, had a basket heaping full of eggs. It is amazing what two years can do.
The Easter bunny brought Hayden a book, some bubbles, and a shovel and a pail. He also got little cars from the Easter bunny at Grandma's house.
Hayden looked so cute on Sunday morning. My favorite part of his outfit (yes, baby boys do wear outfits) is the matching argyle socks.

We were planning on dying eggs with some friends on Friday but we forgot until we spotted the dye on the counter right after they left. Hard boiled eggs just don't taste quite as good when there aren't colored. But at least I already have dye for next Easter. That is if I don't forget where I put the dye.




2 comments:
Thank you for the posts today. I check your blog very often! ;) I love updates on little Hayden, he is such a cute and clever little boy! We love him so much! Can he wear his Easer outfit this weekend...or at least bring the socks so I can see them?!
(and this is Erin)
Post a Comment