I am so bored!!!
I think it should be against the rules for Joe to have school on a Friday night. Usually if I am bored I can go hang out with my family but Rachael went back to Chicago, my parents are in Moab, and Brea is sick so I don't want Hayden to be with her. I called Jill to see if she and Erin wanted to come over but she had plans and Erin isn't coming down from Idaho until tomorrow. So not only am I bored, I'm a little bit lonely too. After I put Hayden to bed I made hair bows. Then I decided to make cookies but I didn't have all the ingredients. There is nothing good on TV. So here I am...blogging about nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Feel free to call me anytime you are bored - even if it's just to talk.
Call me too!
Devin goes camping with the scouts all the time and he doesn't mind when people call when we are both there. So call me anytime!
I feel your pain too! Sometimes it's frustrating when your spouse is in school. I definitely miss Joseph when he's not around or has to do homework. You were way productive though. :)
I hear ya!
Post a Comment