Last night I went to Red Robin for dinner with my parents. While I was in the lobby waiting for my parents to come a family walked in. A little girl, about 7 years old, asked the hostess for a balloon. She came near Hayden and he reached for her balloon. She quickly walked away form him. The little girl then climbed on the bench and tried jumping to reach another balloon. After a few failed atempts she asked the hostess for another balloon. She then came back over and gave Hayden the balloon. I thought it was so nice of her to do that. Hayden was so excited and loved holding his balloon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was way nice! That's why we love second grade right? :)
How sweet of that little girl. I hope my children grow up being that thoughtful.
Post a Comment