CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hayden

This morning I was in my room and Hayden was in the bath tub. I heard the water turn on and quickly ran in the bathroom. Hayden figured out how to turn the water on. I told him "No, No" and then went back to my room. A few minutes later I heard the pitter patter of little feet and there was Hayden. He finally did it. After sever weeks of trying to climb in and out of the tub by himself he accomplished it.

Hayden LOVES to go outside. Lately, he stands at the front door and cries and cries if I don't take him out. This evening after lots of tears I finally helped him put his coat on and set him on the step outside in the backyard. He sat there for a minute smiling and then got up and looked around for a few minutes and then came back inside. This was repeated two more times.

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

I bet you are just holding your breath until we get some solid good weather so you can go outside more!! I know that I am, just so I'll go out more :) I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He's a cutie!

Krazy Khania said...

LOL! Grant still gets his naked little body out of the tub without drying off! It really is cute!!
And Evy puts her coat on and stands at the door crying to go out. Sorry E!