1. What time did you get-up this morning? 6:00 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Horton Hears a Who
4. What is your favorite TV show? Law and Order SVU
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal
6. What is your middle name? Susan
7. What food do you dislike? anything that lives in water, tomatoes, mushrooms and lots of others. I'm kind of picky
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Jon Schmidt
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 For Escape
10. Favorite sandwich? turkey, avocado, sprout
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing? white shirt and jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world, on vacation, where would you go? Austria
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Anne Taylor
15. Where would you go to retire? I don't know
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 2007 Joe planned a party with kid games because I turned 29 and it was my last chance to play games because next year I will be really old!
17 . Favorite sport to watch? football
18. When is your birthday? November 26
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
20. What is your shoe size? 6 1/2
21. Pets? No way! I'm teaching Hayden I'm allergic
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm in Chicago
23. What did you want to be when you were little? a mom, and a teacher
24. How are you today? Tired
25. What is your favorite candy? Take Five
26. What is your favorite flower? Snap Dragons
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? July 13; Hayden starts nursery
28. What is your full name? Jessica Susan Anderson Young
29. What are you listening to right now? Hayden hollering "dada" from his bed
30. What was the last thing you ate? Star Burst jelly beans
31. Do you wish on stars? sometimes
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow
33. How is the weather right now? cloudy and breezy
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Joe
35. Favorite soft drink? Water
36. Favorite restaurant? Asian Star
37. Hair color? Brown
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Emily
39. Summer or winter? Neither, I like spring and fall
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
41. Favorite cereal? Froot Loops
42. The last time you cried? yesterday
43. What is under your bed? Extra mattress cover and a body pillow
44. What did you do last night? visited with my sister
45. What are you afraid of? needles
46. Salty or Sweet? equal balance of both
47. How many keys on your key ring? 5
48. How many years at your current job? 1
49. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
50. How many towns have you lived in? Including my mission-7. Not including my mission-2
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Getting to Know Your Friends
Posted by Young Family at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I figured out why I think the "Handsome Boys" picture is kind of funny. The way we're positioned, I look like a ventriloquist, and Hayden is my little puppet. Haha.
Fun read!
I liked the list, I think I'll steal the idea for my blog too. Thanks in advanced
advance...
Post a Comment