We bought a membership to the zoo. I am looking forward to taking Hayden to the zoo regularly. If you ever need someone to go to the zoo with give us a call.
Hayden had a great time. It has been a year since we went to the zoo. He was so little last year he just sat in his stroller and didn't seem too interested. It was fun watching him get so excited with different animals. His favorite parts, however, were not the animals. I think he liked the merry-go-round and the train the best. He cried when we got off the rides.
at the zoo when they were little.
I couldn't get Hayden to keep his hands out big.
Merry-Go-Round






3 comments:
we will have to go to the zoo with our kids. We haven't been this year and it's a great time to go!
How fun! We would love to go with you to the zoo this Fall. Just a few more days and we'll be in Utah ready to play.
I love our zoo pass- and it can get us into your zoo for free or 1/2 price! It is only 5 miles from us and we go all the time! So fun!
Post a Comment