My friend Sharla is so creative and talented. I love to see what things she does and sometimes I copy her. she made the cutest AUTUMN blocks. I had my friend Rachelle cut me some blocks and vinyl lettering so I could make my own. I didn't do my blocks as well as Sharla did her blocks but I still like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute blocks! You're going to have to remember that one for Super Saturday!
I think they turned our really cute!
you are so funny- they look great! We are always so critical of our own work aren't we? I did mine w/ a group of friends and I was constantly comparing mine to the others- thinking mine looked awful! Whatever- they look great! Glad you were able to make some;)
Too cute, one of these days I'll have to copy you and Sharla and make some for me.
Post a Comment