CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

With Joe being at school and work all the time we hadn't had a chance to carve/decorate our pumpkins. Finally, we were all home together and were able to get it done. Every time Hayden sees the pumpkins he says pumpkin over and over and tries to carry them around. As you can see in the picture he was very excited to paint his pumpkin. I was going to get out the finger paints but then I saw I had a package of Elmer's paint in a tube with a brush. It was great! there was no mess from them. I think Hayden did a super job painting his pumpkin (he has never painted before and isn't in to coloring).


We tried to get Hayden to touch the pumpkin guts and he pulled a face and shook his head no. He did however enjoy holding the spoon and scraping the pumpkin.

Like I said before, Halloween is so much more fun with little kids to celebrate it with. But isn't that the case with life in general?


0 comments: