CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Hate Snakes

Yesterday, I was sitting in the mall parking lot talking on the phone to a friend. I saw a group of people looking at something. There were girls taking pictures with their cell phones and a guy on a motorcycle and another guy. I finally realized what was going on. There was a big snake! The guy on the motorcycle had gloves on and was finally able to catch it. He began to carry it across the lot to some bushes, that happened to be next to my car. I immediately opened my door and yelled "Don't you dare bring that over here." The people all started laughing and he quickly walked to bushes away from my car and let the snake go. What was the idiot thinking? Why didn't he run over it with his motorcycle? Everyone left at that point. A minute or two later two of the people who had been watching went to the bushes where the snake had been put and picked him up with a rag and then wrapped him in a jacket and left. I would really like to know what happened after that.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ooh, I agree with you! I hope those 2 were taking it to dispose of it properly!!!

Mike and Erika said...

Ditto on hating snakes! At least you do not have them in your yard like we have had!

Texas Tingey said...

EEEEEK! I still have anxiety just hearing the word since my attack in April. LOL. The word "attack" makes it sound so much more exciting than it really was.