I wish Hayden liked the swing when he was a baby as much as he does now. Really he only sits in it for about two minutes. Mostly he likes to but his stuffed animals in the swing and push them.
The baby swing thing is so funny, we were cleaning the basement last week and our girls could not get enough of it. Luckily we persuaded them that pushing Adelie was just as fun. He is getting too big. What a handsome fella.
Jack was exactly the same way when we set up the swing for the new baby. In fact, I caught Jack getting into the jumperoo with Jill today. Talk about cramped quarters.
Hayden was born January 9, 2007. He is such a sweet little boy. He currently loves anything to do with trains. He can never get enough football and basketball. He knows all of his letters and likes to count. You can get him to do most anything if you tell him he can have a treat.
Angel Baby
Scott Leland Young
Scott was stillborn December 28, 2007. My water broke the day before. I enjoyed feeling him wiggle and move up until the moment he was born. He was just too tiny to live outside the womb. Scott is my sweet angel baby and I look forward to raising him in the hereafter.
Scott's Blog
Parker
Parker Theron Young
Parker was born December 19, 2008. He was named after his great great Grandmother (maiden name) and Papa Anderson. He is a very good baby who lets Mommy sleep at least 8 hours a night. I look forward to watching him grow each day.
3 comments:
The baby swing thing is so funny, we were cleaning the basement last week and our girls could not get enough of it. Luckily we persuaded them that pushing Adelie was just as fun. He is getting too big. What a handsome fella.
Why do you still have your swing out?
Jack was exactly the same way when we set up the swing for the new baby. In fact, I caught Jack getting into the jumperoo with Jill today. Talk about cramped quarters.
Post a Comment