CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Gave In

Hayden LOVES dogs. Our neighbors all have dogs and he watches them all the time. He loves to play with Maggie at Joe's parent's (though Maggie won't give him the time of day). My mom bought him a stuffed puppy a few months ago and he sleeps with it every night.

Well, today I gave in and bought Hayden a puppy. He has named him Doggy. His stuffed animal is named Puppy. It is really cute to watch Hayden walk around holding the puppy's leash.

The little girls down the street have puppies like this. they were taking them for a walk the other day and Hayden was very intrigued by them. I decided that I could handle a pet like this.

5 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

Hmmm ... this sounds like a dog even I could like. I'm sure they don't bite much.

Good idea!

Sarah Garner said...

Now that's MY kind of dog!

Michelle... said...

I noticed the girls walking them the day I was there. Very cute. That is my kind of pet!

Julie Baldwin said...

When my reader pulled up your post, from reading the first little bit I thought you got a REAL dog. I'm was very happy to see what kind of dog you got. I bet he just loves it.

Sarah S said...

That's hilarious b/c I bought the same exact toy for Eli a few weeks ago. He LOVES it!!! I agree, it's the best pet :)