CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Treats

We have a party at my mom's tonight so my friends came over to help make Halloween treats.

All month we have been planning on making bite size caramel apples for a long time. We got the idea from Family Fun Magazine. They were a lot more tricky than I would have thought. I think I know why they used chocolate instead of caramel. The caramel falls off the apples since there isn't skin to cling to.

This is my favorite treat we made. I think these mummies turned out so cute. I'm not sure if I want to eat it though. Twinkies covered in frosting! Talk about taking something fattening and then making it even worse.

I was happy with how the white chocolate ghost suckers turned out as well.




Thanks Michelle and Candi for all your help and a fun morning.


3 comments:

Jodi said...

I've got to get off your blog, all these treats are making me salivate.

Mike and Erika said...

Your treats all turned out so cute! good job Jess and her friends!

mylittlegems said...

Very cute- looks too yummy! I tried to do mini caramel apples and mine did not turn out like that at all! What is your secret-they look delish!