Yesterday I was ready to sell Hayden by 9:00 in the morning. Today he has been quite the opposite. He was outside playing and came in three different times bringing me the sprinkler. I would tel him to put it away and he did. He would come back a few minutes later with another one. The fourth time he came in I thought he would do the same. But instead he flashed a sweet smile and gave me a dandelion. Joe has helped him pick flowers (weeds) before but not for a few months. He has never done it on his own. I thought it was really sweet. He brought me a second one a little bit later. What a sweet boy!
Hayden is usually very good about taking naps or at least playing quietly in his room for a few hours but I always have to tell him it is time to go down for a nap. Today, however, he went upstairs and came back with his blanket and Binky and told me nigh-night. So I took him up and he went right to sleep.
Thank goodness for days like this to counter act days like yesterday.


2 comments:
And you're always telling me to spray the weeds! If I did that, what would Hayden pick out for you? :-)
Okay.. .I really will take him now!
Post a Comment