As you know I have been making hair bows. I don’t have a little girl to wear them so I have been making them with the intention of giving them to my nieces. I decide to make a rack to hang the bows on. I finished them a few weeks ago and delivered/shipped them to the little girls. I think they turned out very cute.


Of course I made one for me too. I told Joe that I wanted to hang it in the bathroom and he politely suggested I hang it in my craft room until I actually have a little girl. I gave all the cute bows away but had extra flowers so I made some flower clips to hang on my board.


Of course I made one for me too. I told Joe that I wanted to hang it in the bathroom and he politely suggested I hang it in my craft room until I actually have a little girl. I gave all the cute bows away but had extra flowers so I made some flower clips to hang on my board.
Thanks Rachelle for doing the vinyl for me. I love how they turned out.

8 comments:
SO CUTE! You should sell them!
I like the hair bow hangers!! It totally should go in your bathroom :)
I don't know why, but hair bows in bathrooms just sound weird to me. I mean, I'm a guy so I realize that I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to home decorating. But still...I really think the hair bow hangers are cute (if a man may use that word) and that I hope we have a daughter who will wear them and have this board proudly displayed in her room.
Thank you for this cute gift. We have it proudly displayed in Sydney's bedroom and she has now worn almost every bow that you gave her. We really like the little flower ones. Thank you so much, Jessica!!!
Those are so stinkin' cute! I love them!!
Really cute bows and I love the bow boards. Can't wait to hear if your little bun will wear these bows in public or just when Joe's at work. (Wink wink)
Cute!! I love it! I guess I will have to show this one to my friends here.....we make bows all the time and are always trying to think of fun ways to display them. I hope you have a girl.
WOW!! Can I order one from you?
Post a Comment