CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lack of Posts

Well, I’ve been a slacker lately when it comes to posting. The last three weekends have been busy and then I have to play catch up round the house. (Or should I really confess that I have to catch up on those missed naps?) I have lots to post about so hopefully I can take some time each day and catch up on blogging as well.

4 comments:

Sarah Garner said...

Nap all you need! You deserve it! But is is fun to have more posts!
Do you take requests: how was your 4th?!

Michelle... said...

You definately need to take advantage of nap time. You so deserve it.

Sarah M said...

Yeah more posts! But I totally feel you on the naps. I am so grateful to not be teaching these last couple of months--besides the fact that I am majorly stressed about everything :)

Sarah M said...

Oh, hey Jessica, do you have Candace Wolley's address (I probably butchered the spelling of her name...) if so can you email it to me at my school address? Thanks a ton!!