CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Announcement

Hayden is very happy to announce that he is going to have ...















another BROTHER!!!!

11 comments:

Erin and Ryan said...

YEAH!!!! We are so excited to have another nephew! Congratulations!

kenders said...

Congratulations!! I can tell how excited you are...that's great!

B and R Inc. said...

Hayden will be so excited to have a little brother to play with. Congrats.

Michelle... said...

Yeah! I'm excited for you guys.

Allie said...

Congrats....that is so exciting!

Sarah M said...

Yeah for boys!! With my own on the way, I get more and more excited about boys all of the time :)

Texas Tingey said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Master Fatty said...

Yea you're having an instant best friend for Hayden. That's so awesome; congrats!

Sarah Garner said...

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Do you guys have any name options so far? Hayden and Scott are both solid names, this little guy has a lot to live up to!

Mrs. Dub said...

I guess my instincts were wrong - then again, they have been with both my girls.

Hayden will stoked to have a rough and tumble playmate, and you'll be relieved to have all the clothes and gear ready to go!

Congrats!

Carrie said...

Congrats!