Isn't being a mother so wonderful? Don't you just love every part of it? There are so many things about it I love. I love when Hayden giggles uncontrollably. I love when Hayden gives me loves. It is so fun to watch him learn new words. When Hayden wants to cuddle and read books or sing it makes me happy.
BUT, I have to admit I don't love everything. This morning I put Hayden in the tub. I went into the other room for a minute. When I came back in the bathroom he had poop in the tub. So then I had to get him out, take out all of the toys, clean out the bathtub and then put him back in to bathe him. In the process of cleaning the tub I splashed bleach on my pants and ruined them.
As I was cleaning up the mess I started thinking that I couldn't wait for the day to be over and it was only 9:30 am. Do you ever have days like this? What do your kids do that make motherhood not quite so peachy?
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Motherhood
Posted by Young Family at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You didn't need to scrub the tub with cleanser. Make things easy on yourself, use Lysol tub and tile cleaner, or scrubbing bubbles. Spray the tub down walk away for a few minutes then scrub it around with a long handled loofa. EASY, FAST, and BLEACH FREE! These products are also disinfectants and do a great job. The thing I like nowadays about being a mother is watching my kids be mothers. It's kind of like pay back to see if I did things right teaching my kids to do the things they need to do to be a mom. Love you, Mom
Oh I sure have days like that. My day is not so peachy when Brooklyn won't let me leave her. I hate it when she whines or cries when I leave the room and therefore I have to listen to a whinny baby while I try and get whatever done or I have to snuggle her all day instead. I love to snuggle but sometimes I like to try and get stuff done as well.
As for the pooping in the tub. I can't even count how many times that has happened to us!!!
Congrats on the boy! I'm so excited for you. They'll be the best of friends.
Two is hard. Jack is always right and if you disagree, shrill screaming ensues. We spend a lot of time working on manners and sitting in time out. Not so peachy...
Yes yes yes. I LOVE being a mommy, but there are definitely THOSE days!
Our struggle these days is Hunter picking on his little sister, but she has also started crying over every... little... thing. Seriously!
There is a lot of crying and screaming going on at our house these days, and it's not always JUST the kids! :)
Post a Comment