I had an ultra sound today and we have learned the gender of our baby. I have no pictures to post. I will get pictures in two weeks. Please take a second to make a prediction as to the gender. I will post the answer on Saturday.
Please vote on the poll as well as leave a comment so I know who votes for what.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Baby Update
Posted by Young Family at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
I get to vote 1st. I say it is Miss Brooke Madeleine.
I stand corrected "Miss Brooke Madelyn"
girl! I voted girl but then I saw that the baby explanation on the right always says he. is this a hint?
It actually changes every week. All I do is cut and paste from the pregnancy website.
Jessica will attest that before we went into the doctors office, she voted girl and I voted boy (so one of us would be right).
I am not going to wait to read about it on a blog!
I vote boy. My little Scott needs a buddy! :)
We are both voting girl!
yesterday after I voted, I changed my mind. I think it's a boy and I changed my vote on the poll. Why? I think you will have all boys!
Well I htink your chances are it's a girl and I hope it is so you can get out that cute hair bow hanger. But then again two boys already so maybe you are a boy family.....
Hummmmmmmmmmm Girl!
I'll guess girl, just because you already have a boy. But boys are great too.
I guess...a girl, just because it seems like boys are not the trend this year for most people...but who knows :)
This Chris, Hayden's and new baby's grandma on daddy's side! I don't know how to 'vote' on this blog, but I will guess that you both are expecting a little....BOY...am I right???? When is the reveal date???
GIRL! Why else would you be in bow mode??
I vote girl because 1.I just had one and 2. I agree with Sarah, just about everyone I know who's expecting this year is prego with a her.
But it's not like a him wouldn't be wonderful for everyone (especially Hayden).
It has to be a girl... your boy would look pretty silly with hair bows... and you just have to hang your cute sign.
It has to be a girl... your boy would look pretty silly with hair bows... and you just have to hang your cute sign.
Dang it, I'm LATE! I could lie and say I knew it was a boy... but I was going to guess girl, based on nothing but the cute girl name option and the fact that you've mastered bow making!
Post a Comment