CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Four Corners

Joe has never been to New Mexico so we decide to take a trip to Four Corners. I went there when I was really little and remember it being a fun vacation. When we got there I was a little disappointed at what was there. All that is there is a long line to wait in so walk up on the map and take a picture. There are a few little shops to purchase jewelry, t-shirts and a Navajo taco but that is the extent.

When we got back to Allen’s house Joe pulled up Four Corners on Google Earth and to our dismay the map is actually not even in the right spot. We had a good laugh about that.

5 comments:

Michelle... said...

I've always wanted to go to the four corners area. Navajo tacos sound good right now.

Krazy Khania said...

Bummer!

Texas Tingey said...

That is hilarious! I haven't been since I was little either. Everything (almost) is always better in a memory.........especially a childs memory.

Joe said...

Well, either Google is wrong, or whoever built the monument is wrong. If they built the monument in the wrong place, then I think Utah and Colorado should sue for being left out. It isn't fair that New Mexico and Arizona hog the entire monument.

Jillian said...

I thought joe had been there before? P.S I wrote a comment on your fairy door post.