One day as I was wasting time on the internet I ran across fairy doors. I thought they were so cute. I have always loved fairies. When I was about four years old I had a fairy puzzle. I wasn’t just a little kid’s puzzle, it was a big puzzle. I did it so many times I had practically memorized every piece. My sister-in-law, Jill, also loves fairies. A year ago I gave her a darling fairy and fairy book for her birthday. Anyway, I decided to make a fairy door for me and one for Jill. The doors supposedly invite fairies into your home.


Mine aren’t nearly as cute as the ones I saw on the web but I think they turned out all right. Someday I will make me a new one that I like better. After I made my doors I found a really cool website about fairy doors. You should check it out.
I haven’t noticed any fairies yet but I am not giving up hope. I know one is sure to come and visit some time.


Mine aren’t nearly as cute as the ones I saw on the web but I think they turned out all right. Someday I will make me a new one that I like better. After I made my doors I found a really cool website about fairy doors. You should check it out.
I haven’t noticed any fairies yet but I am not giving up hope. I know one is sure to come and visit some time.

5 comments:
Wow, those are cool!
Cute. Where is your fairy door?
Those are so cool, where did you get those doors at? Write me back. Love Steph
Oh I like fairies too!
I LOVE my fairy door! Thank you Jessica! I just found on your links the urban fairy doors. My new favorite website!Now I just need to hire a contractor to install the door into my wall!
Post a Comment