CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009

One Year


I buried my precious baby boy one year ago. I will be forever grateful for the opportunity we had to bury him. The last year was easier having a place to go to feel close to him. I look forward to going to the cemetery today and taking flowers.
I love you Scott! I miss you!

8 comments:

Kami said...

Sending Hugs your way!!!!

Carrie said...

Love you all.

Erin said...

Sweet is the peace the gospel brings. All our love today!

Sarah Garner said...

I can't believe it has !

Hugs!

Sarah

Amy said...

Oh wow...a whole year! Hugs to you!

Jen said...

Darling picture! Somehow taking my boys to visit their sister's grave makes me happy. Like we're all together again. Thank goodness I know we will be! I hope it was a great day.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Awe what a touching post! I am in love with this picture! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Sarah M said...

Love the picture :) I'm glad you were able to bury him last year, that was such a blessing for you guys. Hope it went well going back.