CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Best Buds

7/13/09
When I first put the boys in the same bedroom Hayden was SO excited. Parker usually wakes up first and would sit in the crib babbling. When Hayden would hear him he would get really excited and start giggling. When I went in to get them this is what I found.



Seeing them like this made me so happy. When I was pregnant with Scott I remember thinking how fun it was going to be to have by kids so close. I hoped Scott would be a boy so the could be best friends. I am so grateful I was able to get pregnant so soon after Scott was born so that Hayden can have a special bond with Parker. You should hear these two giggle together. It is so cute. I hope they always have a good relationship.

0 comments: