CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cousin Reunion

8/9/09
This was such a busy weekend. We got home from St. George just in time for a fun reunion with my cousins. My sister Rachael and her family were here from Cleveland, my cousin Christian and his family were here from South Carolina, my cousin Heather and her family were here from California and my aunt Cindy was here from Texas and Allen came up from Blanding. (The rest live in Salt Lake) We had such a great time seeing everyone.

Parker and Daddy

Growing up we had the rule of only two people on the trampoline at a time. I guess my parents have relaxed a little on that rule.



We attempted to get all the great grand kids in a picture. It never happened.


PiƱatas are so much fun. One of the little girls broke it open. the big kids never even had a chance.
But once the candy and toys started spilling out I don't think anyone cared if they hadn't had a turn.

Callie


More of Daddy and Parker


Big Al


Ashlie

2 comments:

McIntire Madness said...

I love cousin time! That is what I miss most about not living in Utah.

Brynnly and Alan said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Family get together! What a fun time!