Joe has started writing a sports column for an online paper. It is called Examiner.com. The funny thing about it is he is that he writes about the University of Utah. He has written six articles so far. It doesn't really pay anything, it is more just for fun. He gets paid by the number of people who click on his articles (you don't have to read them if you don't want but please at least click on them) . We could surely use the money! Please pass the info along to everyone you know. We all think Joe is a great writer.
Here are the links to his articles so far:

2 comments:
I opened them all up in a new tab--but didn't read them--sorry Joe. But at least they got opened :) I'll have to pass them along to Creighton, he's more likely to read them than I am!!
I opened them all!;) He's a great writer!
Post a Comment