CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

7/25/09
I think the Oquirrh Mountain Temple is always going to have a special place in my heart. Joe and I were able to volunteer three times during the open house. That was such a wonderful experience.

Joe and I had a special guided tour when we volunteered one night during the VIP week. It was neat to be able to learn more things specific to this temple. I love all the etched glass and beautiful chandeliers. My favorite part is the stars on the windows. Even though I loved this special tour I loved taking Hayden through the temple even more. We were able to go with Joe's family and it was great to be together.

Hayden and Daddy




All of us



I love this picture!


Eliza and Hayden


Mommy and Parker

0 comments: