CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good-bye Conrad

I am the proud owner of a 2009 Honda Odyssy!

7 comments:

Erica said...

Nice Nice

We have one too - a few years older - but we love it!!! I can't imagine life with it now :) Enjoy!

Allie said...

Who would have ever thought I'd be jealous of a minivan? I have no shame about it- I am definitely jealous! :) I love it!

Julie Baldwin said...

What's its name?

Texas Tingey said...

I wasn't so jealous before....but now?? YES. CONGRATS!!!

Mike and Erika said...

Congrats on your new car!! The Odyssy is so nice and I am sure you are loving all the space. We can't wait to meet the new car!

Sarah M said...

How nice to get a new car. There is just something about it that makes you feel a little bit more happy and special--that sounds so pathetic, but I think it's true. I hope you guys enjoy all of the room! I've heard wonderful things about the Odyssy's!

mylittlegems said...

love the Odyssey:) exciting! You'll never go back to a regular car! Ours is quite a bit older than that...but we already have decided when it is time for a new one- we are getting a new Odyssey- I love it that much :)