I think some of these pictures are really cute but the red eyes are horrible. Photoshop is not detecting them to fix automatically and I don't know how to edit them on my own. If you know how to do it would you please teach me?
My Photoshop never automatically fixes red eye for me. If you go to the PS Tools bar (mine is on the left hand side of the screen) you will see a button that looks like a bandaid. Right click on the bandaid button and a new screen will come up. You will see a button that looks like an eye, this is the red eye correction tool. Click on that button and then click on the red eyes in the picture and it will clean it right up for you!
Hayden was born January 9, 2007. He is such a sweet little boy. He currently loves anything to do with trains. He can never get enough football and basketball. He knows all of his letters and likes to count. You can get him to do most anything if you tell him he can have a treat.
Angel Baby
Scott Leland Young
Scott was stillborn December 28, 2007. My water broke the day before. I enjoyed feeling him wiggle and move up until the moment he was born. He was just too tiny to live outside the womb. Scott is my sweet angel baby and I look forward to raising him in the hereafter.
Scott's Blog
Parker
Parker Theron Young
Parker was born December 19, 2008. He was named after his great great Grandmother (maiden name) and Papa Anderson. He is a very good baby who lets Mommy sleep at least 8 hours a night. I look forward to watching him grow each day.
3 comments:
My Photoshop never automatically fixes red eye for me. If you go to the PS Tools bar (mine is on the left hand side of the screen) you will see a button that looks like a bandaid. Right click on the bandaid button and a new screen will come up. You will see a button that looks like an eye, this is the red eye correction tool. Click on that button and then click on the red eyes in the picture and it will clean it right up for you!
I have no idea how to photo shop! But, I love the baby pics!! He is so CUTE!!!!!!
Darling pics...what a cute little guy!
Post a Comment