CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day

Phil Says Six More Weeks!

Groundhog Day is my very favorite holiday. (And no I do not like the movie.) My reasoning for this being my favorite holiday has changed over the last few years. The reason I love it now is because of a few special friends and family members who always remember to call/email me for this special day. Thanks Rachael, Joe, Debbie, Julie, and Rebecca for not forgetting me today. I look forward to their Groundhog Day wishes every year.

Today I helped Hayden make a cute pop up groundhog. In the video he is saying "peek-a-boo groundhog."

2 comments:

Michelle... said...

So, why is groundhogs day such a great holiday?

Texas Tingey said...

What a cute craft! I am so glad you got your email! I was worried I sent it to the wrong address!!
Love ya!