Help!! My alarm clock broke! I had been doing so well getting up in the morning and working out because my alarm clock woke me up at 6:00. Now my alarm clock doesn't go off until around 8 or 8:30. If I wait until my alarm clock goes off, there isn't time to work out.
Most moms use the excuse that they were up too many times in the night and are too tired to work out. My excuse...my baby sleeps too much.
So I guess it is up to me to wake up, pump, and get on the treadmill before the boys get up.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Broken Alarm Clock
Posted by Young Family at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That's me, 6am. Wake up, pump, and run before the princess wakes up. It is worth it. I'm hoping to fit into my old pants soon. I have to remind myself that what I don't want to get up.
Stop with the excuses and start running women.
Buy a new alarm clock! No excuses. I have an excuse. I press snooze in my sleep...even if it's across the room.
I'm not buying a new baby. I like Parker to much.
That is too funny. I wish my kids would sleep to 8-8:30!! They are 6 and 4 and wake up anywhere from 5-7:00 every morning!!! Wow, I just threw a lot of numbers at you!! :)
Oh, haha! I reread your post and it makes sense now.
OK I am impressed- I haven't used an alarm clock since.....um....I can't remember. I dream of getting up early again- but both my kids get up at least once a night still and my husband gets home at 4 a.m....so I just get up when I get up- usually before the kids but not enough to exercise- I think I need to follow your example :) or maybe we can trade kids and then I'll have more energy- just kidding:)
Post a Comment