CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chocolate Bowls

I have been asked multiple times how to make the chocolate bowls. I watched it on studio 5 and it was really very simple. These are the instructions given on Studio 5.


Instructions:

1. Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.

2. Melt 10-2 oz of chocolate—milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips work wonderfully.

3. Spoon ½ tsp melted chocolate onto prepared pan making a small disk.

4. Dip balloon in melted chocolate—coating about 1/3 of the balloon. Hold over bowl to allow excess to drain.

5. Place the dipped end of the balloon on the chocolate disk.

6. Repeat with remaining chocolate and balloons.

7. Place in refrigerator to set.

8. Once the chocolate is set, deflate the balloons slowly and gently peel away from chocolate bowl.

6 comments:

Michelle... said...

They tasted as good as they looked!

Texas Tingey said...

Sooo cool!! I will try it sometime.

Natalie said...

Looks fun...I'll be trying it soon!

Natalie said...

Looks fun...I'll be trying it soon!

Amy said...

Cool! I definetly want to try that!

mylittlegems said...

way cool - I am going to have to try these ;)