CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tag

1. My eight favorite television shows
*Law & Order SVU
*Law & Order
*CSI
*CSI-Miami
*ER
*Thomas & Friends
*Letter Factory
*Signing Time

2. Eight things I did yesterday
*Played Squint
*Watched City of Ember
*Ate pizza on the floor
*Cleaned up toys (at least eight times)
*Talked on the phone to Rachael
*Washed laundry
*Took Parker to get pictures taken
*Fed Parker (about eight times)

3. Eight things I am looking forward to
*Joe graduating
*Trip to Las Vegas
*Losing weight
*Nice weather
*Rachael coming to visit this summer
*My new nephew
*Going to sleep
*Listening to Nicholas Sparks' new book The Lucky One

4. My eight favorite restaurants
*Asian Star
*Olive Garden
*Cafe Rio
*Red Robin
*Texas Road House
*TGI Friday's
*Chili's
*Dobby's Diner/Cathy's Kitchen

5. Eight things on my wish list
*New house
*New job for Joe
*Water softener
*New iron
*New clothes
*Hayden not to make a mess in his room when he is supposed to be napping
*Maid
*To be tall, skinny, have long hair, and wear sweaters around my shoulders

6. Eight people I tag
*Jill
*Erin
*Sarah
*Rachael
*Erika
*Tami
*Cortney
*Ali

3 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Thanks for not tagging me. :)

Jodi said...

You crack me up; sweaters around your shoulders?!? Why?
PS-Those chocolate bowls are so cool. Thanks for the directions.

Sarah M said...

I really liked "The Lucky One"! Hope you like it too :)