CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jealous?

Parker is such a good baby. When he was four weeks and five days old he slept for eight hours. Really he slept about six hours and then he would squeak a little and Joe would give him his binkie. He continued this pattern for the next four weeks other than three night he slept six hours and decided he needed to eat. He is now nine weeks old and sleeps for ten hours straight! The pediatrician asked me if all my friends are jealous.

He is so calm and pleasant. He doesn't cry much. He does get fussy in the evenings and just wants to be held. Since Hayden goes to bed at 7:00 and Joe isn't home I usually just sit and hold him until I am ready to go to bed. He doesn't like to be on his back for more than just a few minutes and therefore he doesn't like his car seat much either. He does seem to be getting better with it though.

Parker is growing big and strong. He has gained almost four pounds since birth. He currently weighs 11 lbs. 6 oz. and is 23" long. He started smiling about two weeks ago. I just love this little guy.

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

Very, very jealous.

I'm happy you're getting some sleep. And that Parker rarely cries - but I am very jealous :)

Sarah M said...

What a sweet baby! Was Hayden like that too?

Sarah M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.