
Cousins

Uncle Allen made heart french toast for all the kiddies

Heart brownies with cream cheese filling. Mmmm tasty!

Heart shaped strawberry cake

Joey with his Valentine's breakfast

Hayden's Valentine's breakfast

Callie came for a sleep over. She is such a sweet heart. She is great at entertaining Hayden.

Pink strawberry heart pancakes

I attempted to do Riley's hair in a heart. We were pushed for time so it didn't turn out very well.

Fun hair clip I made for my friends little girl.

Valentine's treats. I made these fun chocolate bowls.

Pink chocolate pretzels for the chocolate bowls.
7 comments:
How did I NOT gain about fifty pounds?
You are so creative and crafty. I am seriously jealous! Joe is lucky to have you and your boys are lucky to have such a great and fun mom! We need to hit the zoo, but I'll admit I'm waiting for it to be over 50 degrees out. I don't love the cold! :)
very cute I can not believe how big Callie is, if Ashely had a blog, I could keep up on these things.
Her hair turned out cute. Very creative of you!
The bowls and pretzels look cute! You should do a post on how to make it all!!!
Wow, impressive Valentine's Day fanfare. My fave- the hair clip (extremely cute).
Oh my gosh!! I started drooling when I saw the chocolate bowls and pretzels!! And I am totally going to copy that hair do if that's okay with you?!?!! You need a girl! :)
Post a Comment