Hayden loves the freedom of his big boy bed. he quickly figured out that he can get out of bed and play rather than taking his naps. What does he do for two hours in his room you might ask? TERRORIZE!!
He pulls out all toys, blankets, clothes, etc. This week he even learned how to open the closet doors so everything in there comes out too. I don't really mind if he doesn't take his afternoon nap. at least he is quiet and still lets me have my afternoon nap.
He eventually falls a sleep. I just bought him a step stool so he can get back into bed. He sometimes gets back in bed other times he chooses to still sleep on the floor.


Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Nap Time
Posted by Young Family at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are so good just to let him have at it alone in his room. I don't think I could do that.
That is too funny! I'm sorry he makes such a mess, but it looks like he has a fun time doing it!
I have walked into many a mess just like that. Today it was red marker all over Aubrey (including her clothes)and all over the desk up stairs.
Gotta love these moments. THey are so frusterating, yet so darn funny and cute. You just have to wonder what in the world they are thinking.
Wow, you weren't kidding. I can't believe he made such a mess - well actually I can. But, holy cow! That is great.
Sooooo cute! That's exactly what we did with Hunter, and we have pictures of some of the funky positions he finally "gave up" and fell asleep in! We're taking the rail off Sami's bed next week so I'm sure we'll be going through the same thing.
But I am with you, I don't care what they do, as long as they let me have some ME time!
Post a Comment