Hayden has been enrolled in Little Gym for the last six months. He really enjoyed it. It was fun to go each week and watch him progress. The best part was that we started in December and he wasn't walking yet. When he started walking in February his teacher, Miss Lila, and the other moms seemed as excited as I was.
In class we would sing songs, play with the parachute, swing on bars, walk on the beam, do forward rolls, play with balls, catch bubbles and many other things. We are taking the summer off but look forward to starting again in August.


3 comments:
So much fun!
Maybe you should get a jungle gym for him to continue. He may grow up to be the bext Dallas Cook of the family
Oh I miss Little Gym I wish we had a good one here. I'll post the cutest photo of Grant soon and he was at Little Gym.
Post a Comment