CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Lagoon

Friday my sister told me she had free passes for Lagoon. We picked Joe up from work and met Rebecca, Lance, Riley and Brea at Lagoon.

Hayden loved it. It was fun watching my little boy on the rides but I was also rather nervous to let him go on the rides because he is still so little. I was afraid he would try to stand up and get out. He never did though. Instead he justed giggled and smiled.

Joe took him on Puff, the Log Flume, and the little kid's Tidal Wave. He went on the spaceships, Bulgy the Whale, and the helicopters all by himself. He didn't cry the entire time there. He did try to climb a fence because he was so excited to go on Bulgy.

I look forward to taking him next year when I can take him on some of the rides too.

4 comments:

mylittlegems said...

Great photos! Looks like you are having a fun summer! :)

Jillian said...

Hayden is growing up so fast! It was crazy to see him on those rides. Lagoon...it's what fun is. I'm jealous. I want to go!

Jen said...

Hey, good to hear from you on my blog. That's exciting you're expecting at the same time as I am! My husband wanted a "tax baby". It looks like he'll get one.

I'm so sorry to hear about Scott. That's good you can talk about him. That helped me a lot. I love to talk about my little Maisie!

Jen Swanson Orme

Shelby said...

Very cute blog! Shawn is definitely a "people person"! Congrats on your pregnancy!