Ive been searching for 1.5" alligator clips. I know they are out there but I can't seem to find them. Do you know where to get them?
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ive been searching for 1.5" alligator clips. I know they are out there but I can't seem to find them. Do you know where to get them?
Posted by Young Family at 4:13 PM
10 comments:
I had no idea what alligator clips were, so I Googled it. Is this what you're looking for http://www.muellerelectric.com/alligator_clips.html
Nope, I want alligator clips for making hair bows.
Sally Beauty Supply
They come in a package of 12 for under 2 bucks.
Hey You! I love you blog and it was so good to see you the other day. Anyway- Sally's also selss them in a big box-like 50 or 100 clips for way cheap. I was buying them online for .10 a piece and then found them at Sally's and they are even cheaper!
Sally sells the standard size 1.75" I want the tiny ones that are 1.5".
You know, all this talk about Sally's got me thinking....I don't think I've ever actually met anybody named Sally. I mean, I know there's Sally Field, or whatever that actress is. But that's it. There's nobody else.
The name gets funnier every time I say it. Sally. Sally. Sally. Don't you think?
I had a student who has a sister named Sally. It was always a name I used just as an example in school because no one is named Sally. The little girl drove me crazy because if I mention Sally in an example she would always say, "I have a sister named Sally."
LOL! That is so funny. Never really thought of it before. Hmmm... If y'all have a girl, maybe you should name her Sally; Everyone makes up all of these funky names trying to be "unique", well, it appears that being named 'Sally' would be very unique indeed.
Jess, good luck on the aligotor clips. I have no idea if you couldn't find them at Sally's. Ha ha ha .....I think I am going to laugh everytime I hear that name now.
Did ya ask google??
Have you tried any of the craft stores? I know Hobby Lobby has clips, but I never noticed what kind. Joe cracks me up with the whole Sally thing. I personally have only known one Sally! When you say it over and over it reminds me of Marcia, Marcia, Marcia from the Brady Bunch.
Are you preparing for a girl? Do you know something no one else knows?! :)
I agree, go for Sally. I guarantee if you do in the next couple of years you'll find that every other little girl you come across will be named Sally!
Post a Comment