CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

I would really like to attempt digital scrapbooking. I recently purchased Photoshop Elements. I have know idea how to begin. I think I am too stupid to figure out Photoshop. I know many of you do digital scrapbooking or have friends that do. I've heard there are places to get free paper and embellishments. If you know of any please let me know. Please share tips with me!!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I have the perfect solution for you, her name is Shelley, I'll send you her info, she is having a scrapbooking night soon.

The Bish Fam said...

Hey...the best tutorial to get started that I have found is www.shabbyprincess.com. It just walks you through a page and gets the basics down. Then, there are tons of sites that have things you can download. If you go to my blog and type in "digital scrapbooking" in the search menu, there is a whole tutorial that I did once for a post.

Some other sites that I have used are:


http://www.shabbyprincess.com/
http://www.simplycleandigiscraps.com/
http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com/
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com
http://www.atomiccupcake.com/
http://www.scrapchicstudio.com/
http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com
http://www.cottagearts.net/
http://www.scrapartist.com/

There is something to get you started. E-mail me as you have more questions, I might be able to answer them.

beccabishop9000@gmail.com

Krazy Khania said...

I love shabby princess stuff but it looks as though you've got a good list there.

mylittlegems said...

Go to www.scrapgirls.com and they have TONS of PSE SECRETS REVEALED (worth every penny) and free downloads and a free book you can download about how to get started! They are the best site out there with TONS of tutorials and resources too.

Sarah Garner said...

My absolute favorite site is atomiccupcake.com they have the cutest actions (email me if you need to know how to use the actions, they are super easy!)

One thing that is important to remember when setting each page up is to make sure you have the resolution set to 300 dpi.

Also, if you don't have a Costco membership don't do 12x12, right now Costco is the only place that I am aware of that will print the 12x12's.

Call or email me if you ever have any questions, it's a ton of fun!