Monday, June 23, 2008
Splash Park
I took Hayden to the splash park in Herriman the other day. He had a blast. We had only been there about 30 seconds and he was already soaked.
Notice the pictures of Hayden with the big girls. He followed them all over. They were really sweet to him. If the big boys came by they told them to be careful and not splash because there was a baby. One time one of the girls accidently sprayed him and they were concerned but then Hayden laughed and they said "look he liked it." It was fun to watch him. I took him back a few days later with some friends but it was so crowded. I think every ward had their play date at the splash park.
Posted by Young Family at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh cute Hayden!!! Just a little guy but already a ladies' man!!!
Post a Comment